01 December 2016

What I SAW today

On the walk out to my gate I passed Sounds's Air Cessna 208 Grand Caravan ZK-SAW which had just arrived from Picton. Photo taken at Wellington on 1 December 2016 

The Taupo plane, Sounds's Air Pilatus PC12 ZK-PLT. Photo taken at Wellington on 1 December 2016 

The Westport plane, Sounds's Air Pilatus PC12 ZK-PLT. Photo taken at Wellington on 1 December 2016

Grrrrr frustration... I was there early enough to walk down and get a reasonable photo of Air Chatham's Convair 580 ZK-KFL so a desperate shot as I boarded. And to add salt to the wound we pushed back right beside it and I was on the wrong side... Grrrrrrrrr! Photo taken at Wellington on 1 December 2016 

Back in Hamilton Pacific Aerospace 750XL left on what I presume is its delivery flight. Photo taken at Hamilton on 1 December 2016

And yesterday I took Kiwi Air's Pacific Aerospace 750XL ZK-FNZ. Photo taken at Hamilton on 30 November 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment