10 September 2013

Tauranga on Saturday

On Saturday I was driving back to Auckland and came back via Tauranga in the hope of getting one of the Sunair fleet... and I was rewarded for my efforts...
 
I was wrapped to get ZK-FVP with Sunair titles and without a cover on it! Taken at Tauranga on 7 September 2013. Incidentally over at Hamilton were Sunair Aztecs PIX, DGS, DIR and TDM... All parked in a lousy position for photos and all but one with a cover. Thankfully I've got pretty reasonable photos of them all
A new one for me was Airfarm's Fletcher ZK-CRF (with cover - grrrrr). Taken at Tauranga on 7 September 2013.
Unfortunately Cessna 172 ZK-DPM did taxi straight off the pumps - However nice to get with its Tauranga Tandem Skydiving titles - a.k.a Buzzard Airlines. Taken at Tauranga on 7 September 2013.
It pays to look carefully... I thought it read Tauranga Aero Club but only realised when I got home - Taumarunui Aero Club - Cessna 152 ZK-FMV taken at Tauranga on 7 September 2013.

1 comment:

  1. Ha Ha Ha, looks like you pre-empted it, ZK-FMV IS now owned by the Tauranga Aero Club, www.flytac.co.nz/?p=711

    ReplyDelete