01 March 2011

North Shore this afternoon

Over the weekened I managed to stuff up the day for the North Shore open day by thinking it was Sunday when it was Saturday so, seeing Auckland International was using 05 I decided to go out to North Shore...
All the photos taken by S Lowe on the 1st of March 2011.

"Airliner" movements were in the form of...


Great Barrier Airlines' Trislander ZK-LGC was flying Auckland-North Shore-Great Barrier

...while Partenavia ZK-PLA arrived from the Barrier.
Flying Salt Air's Kerikeri-Whangarei-North Shore and return service was Airvan ZK-MAB

While other traffic included...


Piper Cherokee 140 ZK-DGH in a scheme I hadn't seen before

Cessna 177 Cardinal ZK-DWU certainly stands out.
Its been 19 years since I've photographed Cessna 185 ZK-EFB
Cessna 182 ZK-JCV arriving home
Cessna 152 ZK-MDS
If I ever had a plane this is the rego I would have chosen, however, ZK-SML is already taken by this Dyn Aero MCRO1 Club.
The North Shore Aero Clubs Slingsby T67M200 ZK-TZX
The second Dyn' Aero MCRO1 Club of the day, ZK-WIK
Club machine Cessna 172, ZK-WKU

No comments:

Post a Comment