18 April 2014

Noel Marshall and other early ag-pilots

A while ago I heard from Graeme Mills who wrote...

just found your posting regarding Noel Marshall who flew for Fieldair then went on to form his own Company.  (http://3rdlevelnz.blogspot.co.nz/2013/04/rural-east-coast-flyer-marshalls-air.html)

I contacted his wife back in 2010, only to be told that Noel had passed away a few days prior. I have since been trying to locate her or any members of the family. I started ringing every Marshall in the Hamilton area but gave up after about 20 calls!!!

If you have any leads, I would appreciate it. Hallett Griffin & I are locating log books from some of these pioneers, to try and save as much history of the topdressing early days, along with photos.

Are you able to help Graeme in regards to Noel's family or any other early ag-pilots... His website is www.kiwibeavers.com and his email address is graeme@kiwibeavers.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment