23 December 2013

A lovely day in Kaikoura

I'm not sure how the whale-spotting was in Kaikoura today, but the plane-spotting today, the 23rd of December 2013 was great...

As I arrived at Zenith Zodiac CH 601-XL ZK-CMI  was taxiing out before heading north
The Kaikoura Aero Club's Cessna A150M Aerobat ZK-DRJ
Air Kaikoura's Piper Pa28-180 Cherokee - the first time I had seen it in this colour scheme.
Cessna 180 ZK-BXV was basking in the sun
A surprise visitor was Sounds Air's Cessna 208 Caravan ZK-SAN...  Sounds Air stopped flying scheduled services to Kaikoura in 2009 
Wings over Whales Gippsland Airvan ZK-KBZ arrived while I was there while their Cessna 172 ZK-EKE was being readied for the next flight

And as I left Auster ZK-BMD arrived
In town Kaikoura Helicopters' Robinson R44 Raven ZK-HLA was waiting for customers

No comments:

Post a Comment